Project Payday

If you found this site then you probably spend a good deal of time surfing the web. Me too. This site was built a few years ago when I was attempting to make money building websites. As it turned out I wasn't very good at it and eventually searched for other means to make an income online. I tried a lot of stuff - you've probably seen ads for surveys and reading emails and various other get rich quick stuff. Well they don't work - ok they work if you don't mind doing a lot of work for little more than pennies a day. A gigantic waste of time and energy if you want the honest truth. Then I found Project Payday which at the time cost $35 to join (It's free to join now). I joined, and spent a few hours going through the program and then tested it out.

What I learned is that there is a whole industry of advertisers - everyone from Visa to Columbia House that promote their products online using a form of marketing called incentivized freebie websites. The basic premise of these sites are to get people to try out their products for a free trial or at a severely reduced rate (a dollar or two for the first month). This did not interest me in the least. I was not the least bit excited about trying out a new skin product or having fashion magazines sent to me. Moreover, how was this supposed to make me any money?

However this is where project payday got my attention. It turns out that there are people who will pay you to sign up for these free trials or worst case a small fee. Why? Well it works like this; the advertiser, let's use Visa as an example, will pay the owner of the website $120.00 every time the owner has someone sign up for a Visa card on their site. In order to get people to sign up for the visa card the website owner advertises on any number of forums that exist to facilitate IFW's (incentivized freebie websites). He/she offers to pay anyone who signs up using the website owners link $50. In the end the website owner makes $70, you make $50 and Visa pays for it all. If you don't want the product in the end then you simply cancel the card or any other trial you agreed to sign up for.

My first reaction to this was why? Why would visa or the other advertisers do this? If most people sign up, get paid and then cancel the free trials then why would the advertiser keep paying? And that seems to be the catch - not everybody cancels. I can only assume that enough people end up using the products that it pays for the cancellations. I started with Project Payday in 1997 and it is still going today. The advertisers are still marketing their products online using incentivized websites. Maybe it is far more cost effective than traditional forms of media. It's not like they don't know these sites exist to pay people to use their product. The advertiser is simply buying traffic in hopes that their products will win over new customers.

Note: Here is a good review that explains Project Payday in detail Project Payday Review

Anyway, you aren't going to get rich, forget that nonsense. If you don't mind the rather tedious process of filling out trial offers you might make $25 - $75 a day - you could make more but after the first few days you will find you don't want to spend much more than an hour or so doing this daily and just do a couple of offers a day. Well at least that's what happened with me. I started this doing offers for other people and getting paid - then decided to quit making these crappy websites and built a bunch of Freebie sites and now I get paid by the advertisers and pay people to sign up under me. Which is why I'm telling you about this. As a site owner I always need more people to try out my offers. Once I have paid you to do my offers then we are done - you can't fill out my offers twice and you will move on to the hundreds of other sites that will pay you to fill out their offers.

I should mention this isn't a ploy to get you to my sites - no links - if you end up doing this you'll find my sites in do course. I just want to point out Project Payday as they explain the IFW system better than anyone else and you can join up and learn about it for free. In stead of charging people for their program they simply have you fill out an offer which they get paid for and you get your first lesson about how the system works. Unfortunately you have to be an American resident to sign up (If you are non-American I found another program you can use called Cashcrate that is similar to Project Payday and its free to join as well) and you will need a Paypal account (to be paid by the websites) and some offers require a credit card. Some offers will require a $1 or $2 deposit or just simply be required before the trial can begin. Remember if you don't cancel at the end of the trial the advertiser will charge you the following month. Btw - you will end up paying the dollar or two for some trials because you still make money considering the website will pay you (today) $25 while you pay $2 at the end of the month.

Well that's enough yakking - it is all explained step by step for free if you sign up with Project Payday or Cashcrate. Good luck.






CashCrate is another program similar to Project Payday and they do accept people world wide - it's free to join.

James